Birth Island or Birth Islands is an island group located in the Pacific Ocean, and it is the home of some kaijus owned by ShodaiMeesmothLarva.
Birth Islands were originally a large single island called Birth Island until the 2015 eruption of Mount Miana, resulting it becoming an island group.
Alena Island (also known as Gabriella Island) is a small island located in the Pacific Ocean east from the Philippines and near Guam that is the home of AlenaGoji and SophiaGoji, but following the events of the Great Tectonic Earthquake, the island is dragged into the Birth Islands chain, making Alena Island a part of the island group.
The Central Island, is the remains of Mount Miana after its 2015 eruption. As the volcano becomes dormant, it is home to the island's owners.
The South Island contains more mountains and caves, due to several extinct volcanos in the area. It is home to some kaiju that likes being underground.
The East Island originally contains the jungle area of the island, but when it was seperated by the Mount Miana eruption, it is now the home for plant-like kaijus.
The West Island, unlike its nearby islands, are now underwater. It is the home for aquatic kaijus.
The North Island contains only rock formations and large mountains, unlike the other nearby islands. It is the home for flying kaijus.
In 1978, an recently-hatched Meesmoth larva begins living on the island.
The dormant volcano on the island, which is Mount Miana, erupted and causing the island to split into multiple smaller islands like what happened to Krakatoa after its 1883 eruption.
The main command center of M-Force also relocated here, and Birth Island became an Monsterland-like area until it was taken over.
By 2018, Mount Miana becomes dormant, and the original island group is restored. It is now serving as an alternative to Monster Islands which are located nearby.
The Great Tectonic Earthquake
During the events of the Great Tectonic Earthquake, all of the world's tectonic plates becomes active, causing earthquakes, volcanic eruptions, and tsunamis all over the world. The Pacific Ocean region is hit by an 10.5 earthquake, that dragged Alena Island into the Birth Islands chain, now becoming a part of it.
Monsters on the islands
Main article: Battle of Birth Island
The islands was attacked on May 10, 2015. by a group of monsters, causing the kaijus living on the island to retreat in a nearby island called Devil's Island.
- Despite sharing the same name, this island is a remake of, but not the original, Birth Island that was featured in Godzilla vs. SpaceGodzilla.
- The Mount Miana eruption is a reference to the 1883 eruption of Krakatoa, and both events left the single island broken into multiple smaller ones.
- As most of Meesmoth's characters lived this island or Devil's Island, both of which are conquered or destroyed, respectively, he tried using another island after he came back, which is Regina Island (which was then later destroyed in the Battle of Regina Island event).
- Birth Island was the main inspiration of Monster Islands two years later, which is used by Krazar77.
- This island is not to be confused with BirthGoji, or even named after him.