AstroGodzilla (アストロゴジラ Asutorogojira) is an RP character created by Ghidorahnumber1, but based off an unmade Toho character.
- Main article: The Birth of AstroGodzilla.
He flew to Boston and killed some people in a bar before burning it down. He grew his crystals all over the city and grew to a 20 meter size. He used his crystals to kill everyone in the city, growing to 50 meters. He fought and destroyed Jet Jaguar before flying away.
He landed in Washington D.C. and grew crystals in the city, killing most and turning them into crystal bugs. He was confronted by Enki and ROE SMG, and was nearly defeated by Enki until Crystal Biollante appeared and saved him. He absorbed the energy and flew away.
He appeared in Seattle and caused a massacre with rain made of crystals. He grew to 100 meters, then was attacked by Romeo Blue. He noticed the flaw in Blue's pilot system, and put the pilots into a coma. He then flew away because his crystals were destroyed.
- Flight: AstroGodzilla can fly.
- Death Empowerment: AstroGodzilla can grow on death.
- Energy Emission: AstroGodzilla can discharge energy at opponents from crystals (basic beam attack).
- Four Arms: AstroGodzilla has four arms that he can use for combat.
- Radiation Gravity Eye Beams: AstroGodzilla can fire Radiation-enhanced Gravity Beams from his eyes when there are enough crystals around.
- Nuclear Corona Beam: AstroGodzilla can fire a Nuclear-Corona Beam (After heavy charging from crystals to horns).
- Hyper Nuclear-Corona Beam: After a long time charging the basic version, any beam shot at him will combine with this beam and make it hyper.
- Crystal Shield: AstroGodzilla can generate a crystal shield to act as cover.
- Crystal Manipulation: AstroGodzilla can manipulate crystals to grow out of body parts for close combat purposes.
- High Intelligence: AstroGodzilla is very intelligent.
- Mind Control: AstroGodzilla can mind control smaller organisms.
- AstroGodzilla was influenced by an unmade Godzilla film and John Carpenter's The Thing.