Biodorah is a genetically enhanced Biollante-King Ghidorah hybrid created by the Saradia Company.
The Saradia Company, famous for its black market deals, saw that countries were often having problems with mechas. As a result, the company stole frozen cells from Biollante and King Ghidorah and used them to engineer a monstrosity. Biodorah was meant to be the ultimate creature, with its slow regeneration and resistance to physical attacks.
Biodorah was first activated when Tacit Ronin appeared. It attacked, and soon fought both Kamen Riders and Jaegars at the same time, proving to be a tough enemy.
- Green Lightning- Are shot from his mouths and wing tips
- Regeneration- Has slow regeneration, and can regenerate entire heads and limbs over 2 days.
- Tendrils- Can grow tendrils at will, each can spit corrosive acid, bite and tangle up enemies
- Wings- Can grow wings to fly, although not for long
- Thick Hide- Can tank physical attacks, absorbing most of their power
- Slow- Due to his massive weight and size, he cannot move fast on the ground, if at all
- Derooted- If derooted, he will lose his regeneration and tendril control
- Gravity- Cannot fly very far, as his weight causes him to fall
- Fire- Is extremely weak to fire, and can burn up if the blaze spreads