— Camero's usual saying to Emperor Tazarus.
Camero (キャメロン, Camero) is a robotic-camera spy drone and a RP Character used by Gallibon the Destroyer.
Camero is very energetic, a little cheerful and not too bright, however he is very stealthy. He is very loyal to his master Emperor Tazarus and he likes to comment and watch the kaiju fights he watches/records. He likes to go explore and spy around areas and places.
Camero is a camera themed robot drone that was built to be used for spying. He serves as Emperor Tazarus's spy/sidekick. He has many, many, many appearances (usually along with Xendrax or his boss Emperor Tazarus).
- Flight: Camero can fly by hovering around.
- Eye Laser: Camero can fire a laser from his eye (this is only fighting ability).
- Unlimited Film: Camero can record an unlimited amount of film.
- Fictional Being Creation: Camero can bring fictional characters or creatures (from manga, TV, toys, film or posters) to life. This ability has a limit however, and he can only do a few at a time and constantly needs to recharge.
Likes and Dislikes
- His job
- Cherry Pop-Tarts
- Watching Kaiju fights
- Getting caught
- Getting beaten up
Camero thinks Emperor Tazarus is the best boss ever and is totally cool. He is very loyal to him, but is oblivious to his actions when he annoys him.
Xendrax is Camero's comrade. He relies on him to help him on going on missions(as his defense isn't all that great) and considers him to be also fun to hang around with.
Knights of Zun
Camero likes all of the Knights of Zun guys and thinks their all cool dudes.
Lucas is one of the few (if not the only) people that Camero actually hates. Camero finds Lucas to be a stuck-up and pretentious snob who always tries to make him look like an idiot and tries to find ways to get back at Lucas. Unfortunately, his attempts to stop Lucas usually fail.
- Isn't very bright; is also prone to forgetting his abilities.
- Does not like go out in an open area (at least alone).
- His ability to bring fictional creatures to life is limited; constantly needs to be recharged.
- Camero originates from the 1996 Toho television series Godzilla Island. The difference there is he served the Xiliens instead and could not speak.
- Camero resembles a small U.F.O.
- He is one of the smallest characters in WZRP.
- It is unknown exactly how he is able to enjoy cherry Pop-Tarts if he has no mouth.