Daburyuusu is a creepy dragon monster who serves Keris and a RP character used by Gallibon the Destroyer.
Daburyuusu is a mysterious and enigmatic monster and little is known about him other then he's pretty aggressive when it comes to combat and is very, very quiet.
Debut: Release the Beasts
Daburyuusu was previously a wild monster that was captured and then tamed by the Machine Beast Tamer, Keris.
Soon, he along with Futakobukarappa and Garansharp were summoned to cause some mischief and to test their strength. Daburyuuus focused on attacking Gamera, firing his magma beams at him as well as ramming at him, but Gamera soon prevailed and fought back against Daburyuusu hard. Gamera soon got the upperhand and grabbed Daburyuusu and threw him at Garansharp.
Daburyuusu then charged at both Gamoni and Gamera along with his two comrades, but he was defeated by the combined attacks of Gamera's strength and Gamoni's plasma beam at full charge. Daburyuusu then flew off, retreating. As the three kaiju met back up with Keris, Keris believed that they needed more work.
- Flight: Dabyuruusu can fly at Mach 6.
- Magma Beams: Daburyuusu can shoot out two hot molten beams from his two heads.
- Pincers: Daburyuusu has sharp pincer-claws on each of his arms that he can use for combat.
- Daburyuusu is also known as "Doublas". This might be a reference to the fact that he has two heads and four arms. Interestingly enough, "Doublas" also just so happens to be the name of a Mazinger Z monster.
- Despite being a dragon monster, he also shares some insect-like traits, such as on his limbs and his chest.