Dialga is a Pokémon and Role-Play Character used by X Jay's Wing X.
After the events of Rise of Darkrai, where he battled with Palkia, Giratina and the Sky Warrior, where he was sent into the reverse dimension and attacked by Giratina (Although he escaped), and Arceus and the Jewel of Life, Dialga, as well as Giratina, Palkia, and the Lake Trio, were banished by a now Shadow-like Arceus, each being scattered across the regions. Dialga was sent to Hoenn, crashing into the Cave of Origin as a meteor. When Delta and Bass found him, he broke out of the meteor, and explained to them. They then set off to Johto to find Giratina. After Giratina woke up, he had a brief battle with Dialga and them before helping them awaken Palkia. Afterwards he went into Shadow Arceus's dimension with Delta, Bass, Palkia, and Giratina, and battled him. Eventually Dialga Primal-evolved, along with Palkia and Giratina, to defeat Shadow Arceus.
Stats: HP: 100, Attack: 120, Defense: 120, Sp. Attack: 150, Sp. Defense: 100, Speed: 90
- Roar Of Time - Dialga blasts the opponent with power that distorts time itself. Dialga can't attack of a short time after using this extremely powerful attack, however.
- Flash Cannon - Dialga fires a beam of light energy. This has a small chance of lowering the opponent's special defense.
- Aura Sphere - Dialga releases an orb of energy that never misses.
- Earth Power - Dialga makes the ground under the foe erupt with power. This attack has a low chance of lowering the foe's defense.
- Various other Pokémon moves
- Adamant Orb - Dialga carries the Adamant Orb, which increases the strength of his dragon and steel attacks considerably.
- Time Control
- Immunity to poison