— Diamondhide to Equinox Major
Diamondhide (ダイヤモンドハイド Daiyamondohaido) is an Autobot lieutenant, Equinox Major's second-in-command and a RP character used by Gallibon the Destroyer.
He can transform into a Chevrolet Silverado.
Diamondhide is calm and responsible Autobot. He tends to act as Equinox Major's adviser and helps plan out Equinox's battle plans. Though Equinox Major can grate on him sometimes, Diamondhide chooses to stay and help out Equinox for the good of the Autobot cause. He prefers to fight with his fists and his immense strength as opposed to "big and fancy" weapons.
Debut: Equinox Major
Diamondhide made his first appearance where he showed up along with Equinox Major in their massive Autobot dropship on Earth to deal with the recent Team Destron threat themselves. Upon landing on Earth ground, there they met up with the three other Autobots Prowl, Hardhead and Smokescreen fighting off (unsuccessfully) a savage Decepticon known as Skirmisher. Diamondhide joined in the fight, but was beaten around and had a piece of him chewed off by Skirmisher.
After some Autotroopers and Switchback took care of Skirmisher for them, Diamondhide and Equinox Major took off into their ship along with their Autotroopers. Diamondhide notified Switchback and considered him a potential ally for the future.
Equipment & Abilities
- Enhanced Strength: Diamondhide is very strong.
- Crystal Arm Cannons: Diamondhide has two big cannons hidden in his arms that can pop open in and out. Instead of shooting lasers, they can shoot out sharp crystal shards that can pierce through the hardest of metals and can also also explode.
- Enhanced Durability: Diamondhide has enhanced durability.
- Diamondhide was nameless in his source material. His name was thought up of by Gallibon the Destroyer.
- Like his boss Equinox Major, originally Diamondhide was going to appear in the Plant Fauna RP along with Commander Booker and he was even stated to be joining, but he was then scrapped out of it, as Gallibon felt he was too invasive.