GKC ShodaiGoji (Godzilla Kaiju Collections ShodaiGoji) is a gojiran used by GG.
Around sometime in 1976, ShodaiGoji appeared and tore apart Tokyo in its wake. Buildings crumbled and burnt from his Atomic Breath. Streets were ravaged and desolated. The town was on the brink of destruction. The military attempted to stop it, but they were unsuccessful, and the gojiran left the city in ruins.
In 2015, the gojiran made his reappearance after his hibernation in Japan's Trench. He encountered GKC ShodaiAngira in the city of Sado. They battled each other as buildings crumbled. The tanks were called in but they were unable to subdue either of the monsters. The battle ended with the gojiran overpowering the ankylosaurus-like beast and killing him off. He then left the city in shambles from the battle.
He then appeared in the Phillipines Sea and began to approach the Phillipines. 15Desu appeared and fired out a Micro-Beam at the ocean. The gojiran gave one last roar before melting into a skeleton, ending his life forever.
- Nuclear Fireball-By spitting out a fireball, the attack can destroy weak things such as tanks. It deals medium in damage.
- Atomic Breath-His standard ranged attack. The beam deals high damage and can outright kill or wound the opposer if hit in the right place.
- Radiation-Within each step, radiation is seeped out from his foot. Smelling it can give the person illness.
- CQC-He'll always use his claws, feet, foot and tail to attempt to destroy the opposer.
- Durability-His hide can block out most attacks and won't feel it either.
- Regeneration-The Organizer G-1 can allow him to regenerate his wounds with ease.
- Nuclear & Fire Resistance-He can resist fire and nuclear moves.