Gagan is a cheap alien kaiju who looks like a dumb version of Gigan and is a RP character used by Gallibon the Destroyer.
Gagan is dim and a pretty dumb monster, not thinking things through and will just charge headfirst into battle. He is also easily impressed.
Joining the Viledrodes
Gagan was one of the four monsters Gokidon recruited for the Viledrodes. Mechanical Raban was not impressed, but Inconnu let Gokidon keep them, including Gagan. Gagan then went around and started looking for some assistance for shining his hands.
The Godzillans/Gamorans Alliance
Gagan was summoned by Xendrax and Caero to attack the Godzillans and Gamorans's alliance so that they could not stop Inconnu's plan. Gagan was inconsistent on who to fight, so he fought others randomly. Near the end of the fight, he realized that he was the only of the four monsters sent there left and that he was surrounded. He then summoned his "Teleportapotty" and left, not wanting to suffer the Godzillans and Gamoran's wrath.
- Flight: Gagan can fly at Mach 4.
- Dull Buzzsaw Chest: Gagan has a chainsaw chest, but it doesn't actually cause much harm, as it's dull not sharp.
- Flame Vision: Gagan can fire out flames from his eye.
- Laser Breath: Gagan can fire lasers from his mouth.
- Spinning Attack: Gagan can spin around up and down, but cannot go left and right.
- Exploding Claws: Gagan's hands can explode at will.
- Teleportapotty: Gagan can travel inside of a porta-potty that he can summon.
- Gagan is based off of a bootleg Gigan toy from Brazil.
- Gagan was originally going to be a pawn of Camero, but this was scrapped.