Garansharp is a giant cobra monster that serves Keris and a RP character used by Gallibon the Destroyer.
Garansharp is a fierce, vicious and conniving snake monster and is very loyal to her master Keris. Out of the three monsters owned/tamed by Keris, Garansharp is the most intelligent one.
Debut: Release the Beasts
Garansharp was previously a wild kaiju that captured and tamed by the Machine Beast Tamer, Keris.
Soon, she was sent out along with Futakobukarappa and Daburyuusu to cause some mischief and to test their strength. Garansharp focused on attacking Gamoni, and tried to slash her with her sharp tail, but Gamoni fought back by lashing at Garansharp with her whip.
Gamera then appeared to combat the three monsters and then threw Daburyuusu at Garansharp. Garansharp got back up and led the charge against Gamera, but Gamera sent swinging his arms at all three of the kaiju back, sending them flying and making them land onto the ground, making them eat dirt.
Garansharp then roared and slithered away onto the ground. As the three kaiju met back up with Keris, Keris believed that they needed more work.
- Heat Absorption: By using her tongue, Garansharp can absorb heat from any source to increase her power.
- Poisonous Breath: Garansharp can exhale a poisonous white mist from her mouth.
- Sonic Rattle: The rattle of the tip of Garansharp's tail can emit a supersonic noise.
- Energy Beams: Garansharp can fire red blue-colored energy beams from her hood.
- Taloned Tail: Garansharp's tail is shaped like a two-pronged claw and she can use it to hack and slash at her opponents.
- Garansharp is not to be confused with Garasharp.