|“||My mission is not yet complete...||„|
Gekido-jin is an ancient stone demon samurai and Inconnu's top general and right-hand man. He is an RP character used by Gallibon the Destroyer.
Gekido-jin is cold, grudge-filled, uncaring and eternally angry stone demon samurai. He shows no empathy towards anyone and seems to only take in joy in make others miserable. Despite his gloomy and slightly sadistic tendencies, he is actually one of the most honorable of Inconnu's generals; fighting with "honor" and has a few morals.
Gekido-jin first appeared when Inconnu freed him from his stone tomb at Kiryoku-shima. Inconnu promised Gekido-jin that he would work for him and become his general; Inconnu would reward him greatly and he could spread as much terror on the humans he deemed "ungrateful" as much he pleased. Gekido-jin did not hesitate, as Inconu did after all finally free him after being a statue for 880 years. Gekido-jin then destroyed the oncoming military vehicles that were coming towards them and destroyed them with ease.
Afterwards, Inconnu then ordered Gekido-jin to do one more assignment; stop the Godzillans. Gekido-jin then left to do his duty and left.
Hunt for the Godzillans
Gekido-jin then soon met up with Kunin, Rozan and TripGoji. He attacked them head on and nearly overpowered them but was stopped by Cyber-Zilla. Him and Cyber-Zilla then fought each other for a while, even setting a forest on fire and rolling off a cliff and plunging into the seas down below.
Gekido-jin rised up and from the waters and then marched on. His mission was far from over...
Breaking the Godzillan/Gamoran Alliance
Gekido-jin soon returned to resume his fight with the Godzillans and was soon assisted by the other genera;s of Inconnu to take down the Godzillans and Gamorans. Gekido-jin fought off HyperKeizer and Kujak, and the three put up a big fight against Gekido-jin, but Gekido-jin was determined. Upon seeing TripGoji trapped in one of Keris's cages, he then ran over to TripGoji's cage and swung his war hammer at thim, sending the trapped TripGoji into space. Gekido-jin then went over and beat Kunin to a pulp and then knocked him out unconscious. Gekido-jin was then ordered by Inconnu to carry Kunin back to their base so that he could "witness" the grand arrival of Manto.
The Summoning of Manto
Gekido-jin then kept guard over Kunin. Gekido-jin insulted Kunin and called him weak, also saying that Kunin was a fool for thinking he could take on all of them at once, which Kunin did not take well. Kunin then got up and broke loose from his chains, then becoming Super Kunin. Gekido-jin then went over to duel Super Kunin, but Super Kunin got the upper hand and flew Gekido-jin across, temporarily defeating him.
After the end of the summoning, Gekido-jin got back up and went with Inconnu's other generals for some planning.
Arsenal & Abilities
- Enhanced Strength: Gekido-jin doesn't possess too many special abilities and relies to use his mighty strength against his opponents.
- Ki Blasts: By gathering some energy, Gekido-jin can create fiery Ki Blasts and fire them out his enemies precisely.
- War Hammer: Gekido-jin's main weapon.
- Unnamed blade: Gekido-jin's secondary weapon which appears to be a flaming samurai sword. Very little is known about this weapon and is used sparingly.
- Interestingly enough, "Gekido-jin" means "angry man" in Japanese.
- He currently has no theme.
- Originally he was going to be introduced earlier in RP and would have been a little different (he would have been a more neutral type character) but he was saved for later and then made differently.
- He seems to have a habit with calling Gojirans or Godzillans "dragons".
- He is currently the only Yokai part of or allied with the Viledrodes.