Gekkoku 2 (月光機 弐号 Gekkoki No. 2) is a giant robot and a RP character used by Gallibon the Destroyer.
Debut: Hilarious Chaos in Osaka!
Gekkoku 2 along with it's predecessor Gekkoku 1 was sent into battle at Osaka to deal with the pollution monster threat known as Daghara. After Gekkoku 1 dealt with Daghra first, Gekkoku 2 then opened fire against Daghara with it's Somnium Beam Guns. However, Dagahra swiftly dodged the beams and then fired his Irabushan Beam against Gekkoku 2, blasting him hard.
Gekkoku 2 then fired it's machine guns and somnium beam guns at Dagahra, which began to hit and annoy Dagahra. Dagahra then swung his tail against Gekkoku 2 and then threw him against some buildings. Gekkoku 2 and Gekkoku 1 were both defeated when Dagahra flew at them both, causing them to crash into some buildings, taken them down for the battle. Luckily though, the Ultra Force then arrived to take care of Dagahra.
As Shin Gojira reappeared in Tokyo and was rampaging through the streets, the Gekkoku Units were then deployed to take care of Shin Gojira. Gekkoku 5 flew in, leading the charge, with Gekkoku 2 and Gekkoku 3 following close behind. As Gekkoku 5 and Shin Gojira combatted each other some more; Shin Gojira blasted his Atomic Ray at the three Gekkokus, sending them all staggering back. Gekkoku 2 and Gekkoku 3 then ran up and charged towards Shin Gojiran, doing battle with him. Gekkoku 2 rushed in, blasting his Somnium Beams from his arm guns at Shin Gojira's chest.
Shin Gojira was hit bad, but then retaliated by fighting back hard, thrashing both Gekkoku 2 and Gekkoku 3. Gekkoku 2 shot some machine guns from his head at Shin Gojira like a fighter plane, to which Shin Gojira responded with by tanking the machine gun fire, bashing his body against Gekkoku 3. Gekkoku 2 then rammed against Shin Gojira, only for Shin Gojira to then blast his atomic breath at Gekkoku 2, sending him flying backwards and crashing into many buildings, taking down Gekkoku 2.
Abilities & Arsenal
- Twin 30mm Machine Guns: Gekkoku 2 is armed with two giant machine guns on it's head.
- Somnium Beam Guns: Gekkoku 2 can shoot out two maser-beam esque beams from it's arms.
- Chest 105mm Cannon: Gekkoku 2 stores a cannon in it's chest that it can use to deliver powerful blasts during battle.
- High Voltage Surge: Gekkoku 2 can create a powerful jolt of electricity from all of fit's body. This can be used to ward off any intruding threats that try to tackle it.
- Slow Movement: Gekkoku 2 cannot move very fast as it functions more like a tank.
- Gekkoku 2 was the second mecha deployed in Tekkoki Mikazuki.