|“||Alright! Free beer! This place is the best!||„|
|“||I AM KING OF THE DUST BUNNIES!||„|
Gomira is a filthy, crass and lewd dirt monster that is obsessed with all things gross and filthy, and he detests the clean. He also really likes beer and other alcohols and doesn't really interact much with other kaijus.
Back then, Gomira would constantly harass the city of Tokyo firing his filth, but his attacks were always stopped by the heroine Falcon. After this, he got bored of attacking and went aways to go on with other things in his life.
At some point he went to college with Gokidon.
Introduction- Joining the Viledrodes
Gokidon told Mechanical Raban that he had recruited four new monsters that he found. Gokidon then unveiled all four of them: Gagan, Derpagon, Folk Gabara and Gomira himself. Mechanical Raban was displeased at this, but Inconnu said Gokidon did well and allowed him to keep/recruit the four. Gomira was amused and then went looking for something to drink. Afterwards, Gokidon took Gomira onto a tour of the ship to get him better acquainted.
The Godzillans/Gamorans Alliance
Gomira was summoned by Xendrax and Camero to stop the Godzillans and Gamorans alliance from stopping Inconnu's plan. Gomira mainly attacked TripGoji and Kunin, even causing dirt to get stuck in TripGoji's eyes briefly. He was later beaten up by Gamoni though, and was chased out after TripGoji threatened him with a vaccuum.
After that fight, he ran back to the Viledrode base and reported back to Gokidon on about the mission. Gomira said that it went horrible.
- Filth Transport: Gomira can travel across land in a dust tornado.
- Dust Breath: Using his mouth, Gomira can fire a stream of dust and dirt.
- Dust Vents: Located on his fingertips and around his body, Gomira can fire dust, dirt and debris.
- Mudsling: Gomira can throw big, slimy mudballs at his opponents. This is more of an annoyance though.
- Dirt Tornadoes: Gomira can also create and fire out tornadoes made up of dust and dirt.
- Is highly afraid of vacuums.
- Strongly dislikes soap.
- Getting no booze.
- Like his friend Gokidon, Gomira also comes from a commercial in the 1970's in the Hayabusa Vacuum ads.
- He had the same roar as Gaira.