90 HP/100 Atk/70 Def/110 SpA/150 SpD/80 Spe
- Sap Sipper - Goodra becomes physically stronger if hit by plant-based attacks.
- Hydration - Goodra heals slowly over time if it is raining.
- Gooey - When hit physically, an opponent becomes slower due to his gooey body.
- Draco Meteor - This attack deals a massive amount of damage, but harshly lowers Goodra's SpA.
- Flamethrower - Goodra spews flames from his mouth at the opponent. This attack has a small chance of burning the foe.
- Dragon Pulse - Goodra unleashes a pulse of draconic energy.
- Ice Beam - Goodra fires a beam of cold energy that has a low chance of freezing the opponent.
- Sludge Wave - Goodra makes a wave of toxic sludge at the opponent, dealing good damage and having a small chance of poisoning. This attack can hit multiple opponents at once.
- Aqua Tail - Goodra swings his tail at the target, dealing large water-type damage but having low accuracy.
- Power Whip - Goodra whips his tentacles at the foe, doing a lot of grass-based damage but having low accuracy like Aqua Tail.
- Thunderbolt - Goodra fires a bolt of lightning at the target. This has a small chance of paralyzing.
- Superpower - This physical attack does a large amount of damage, but lowers his attack and physical defense.
- Relatively slow
- Slightly low physical defense
- Fairy-type attacks
- Cold and ice
- Other dragons
- Goodra, Horsea, Seadra, Kingdra, Dratini, Dragonair, Dragonite, and Salamence all share the category of "Dragon Pokémon".