Green Kirby is an RP Character used by X Jay's Wing X.
To Be Revised
When Dr. Doom appeared and attacked Kirby, Green Kirby appeared and attacked him with Mario, although he escaped with Kirby.
- Inhaling and copying abilities (After some time, Green Kirby has been able to use common abilities without inhaling)
- Can fly the Dragoon
- Can use her Warp Star
- Somehow, Green Kirby has the ability to make most Smash Bros. items to appear at will, allowing her to use them.
- Can fly much faster.
- Feather Bomb - can shoot multiple weak feathers at enemies.
- Plasma Arrow - Fires one electric arrow. Can be used in rapid succession.
- Plasma Cannon - Launches her Plasma Barrier. Does heavy damage, is fast, and has great range.
- Plasma Barrier - Can make a barrier that repulses most enemies and destroys oncoming projectiles.
- Can fly much faster in the air.
Hi Jump Ability
- Can jump much higher.
- Final Cutter - Green Kirby swings her Cutter up and lands, emitting a shock wave.
- Twister Slash - Spin Slashes in the air.
- Sky Energy Sword - Can release energy at the foe when she slashes.
- Possesion - Green Kirby can control enemies and use their powers as her own.
- Vanish - Can become invisible and invincible, and can freely move around. Once finished, though, Green Kirby will not be able to attack for a short period of time.
- Vulcan Jab - Green Kirby jabs at the enemy multiple times. This move comes from Fighter.
- Stone - Green Kirby turns into a stone, pounding into the ground.
- Twinkle Star - Green Kirby does a powerful somersault in midair. Any enemy that touches the spinning Kirby is damaged.
- Hammer - Green Kirby swings her hammer. Although she swings her hammer differently than normal it will still pound in stakes (similar to a flameless-faster Hammer Flip attack).
- Hammer Spin - Green Kirby spins around in midair, hammer outstretched.
- Smash Kick - Green Kirby charges up and launches herself forward while spinning. Green Kirby damages any enemy she kicks.
- When used, Green Kirby dons a chef's hat and summons a pot in which every regular enemy, enemy projectile, defeated mid-boss and star on-screen is pulled in. She then cooks them all, and then magically turns them all into delicious food which Green Kirby can eat for replenishing health.
- Has a variation which creates SSB items instead of normal food. The pot also explodes shortly after the items come out.
- Green Kirby freezes everything on the screen in place before flying across the screen erratically at a rapid pace, doing massive damage to all enemies.
- Can also simply summon a massive energy surge around him to the achieve the same effect, burning every enemy on-screen.
- Illuminates a large area. Surprisingly useful for enemies that use the darkness to their advantage.
- Green Kirby loves to sing, but her voice is also useful in annihilating all enemies on-screen, which apparently hate it or think it's too loud.
- Green Kirby doesn't really care, as she is wearing earphones.
- It can be used three times with increasing power, unlike Crash, Paint and Cook, which can be used only once.
- Paint is a rare, one-use ability that lets Green Kirby spray blobs of paint all over, causing damage to any foe on screen.
- As a side effect, the behavior of some characters will be changed when this power is used against them.
- Somewhat useless, as it just makes Green Kirby fall asleep.
- However, she heals when she is sleeping with this ability.
- Hell Striker - Slashes multiple times with her sword, before slashing again, sending the opponent flying.
- Blazing Cutter - Green Kirby slashes the opponent into the air, before jumping up and slashing them multiple times, then slamming them into the ground with her sword.
- Tempest Slash - Spin Slashes in the air, making herself a small twister.
- Hammer Smash - Green Kirby enlarges her hammer and performs a powerful overhead swing, smashing it on the ground beneath her, generating a shock wave. Moves objects down one unit.
- Hammer Plus - Green Kirby enlarges her hammer into a festive, multi-colored form and slams it on the ground, creating larger shock waves and pounding objects down two units.
- Super Hammer Plus - Green Kirby enlarges her hammer into a golden, star-studded monstrosity before smashing it on the ground, generating a massive shock wave and pounding objects down by three units.
- Beam Blast - Summons a massive electrical ball that she can control.
- Flame Dragon - Green Kirby summons a massive, fiery dragon that she can control that destroys obstacles and wreaks havoc on enemies.
- Snow Blitz - Green Kirby turns into a huge snowball that absorbs enemies and destroys anything in its path.
- Snow Crash - Green Kirby reverts back to normal after a massive snowy explosion.
- Mike Ultra Flaming Icy Slash - Slashes her foe(s) multiple times with her Ultra Sword, while it is enhanced with the power of Snow Bowl and Monster Flame, before slashing a final time with her Mike. This move utterly annihilates most enemies.
Weaknesses & Flaws
- With so many abilities at her disposal, Green Kirby sometimes gets confused and uses the wrong ability.
- Has an extreme fear of the dark.
- Green Kirby's theme original was Target Smash!! from SSBB.