Legendary Mechagodzilla or (LMG, LegendaryMechGoji) is the first M.O.N.A.R.C.H Kaiju-based Mecha-unit that was unveiled 10 years prior after Mechagodzilla 3's/Kiryu's debut.
Legendary MechaGodzilla was unveiled at December 8th, 2014 and unveiled to the public on the 19th of December. Legendary MechaGodzilla is the first M.O.N.A.R.C.H mecha-unit that was used to defeat the Earth of possible threats and high leveled ones, Legendary MechaGodzilla first made landfall on the same day he was unveiled, and landed in the United States, Washington D.C. The mecha-unit patrolled the city of Washington D.C to make sure there were no threats. No threats were found, and the mecha-unit departed into the M.O.N.A.R.CH base.
The First Fight
Legendary MechaGodzilla landed in Yokohama, Japan, in the night mist of it, M.O.N.A.R.C.H workers were reported that a strange 8 legged creature was lurking around it. Legendary MechaGodzilla soon found the creature, and it was a species of the AmiCrawler, full-grown, it was on a dangerous level, however, Legendary MechaGodzilla managed to kill the creature in time.
Chaos of Two Gojirans
After the battle Legendary MechaGodzilla and the AmiCrawler had, he soon patrolled more of Yokohama, and soon found PS3 Godzilla 1989 and PS3 Godzilla 2014 battling it out near Yokohama, at some point, Legendary MechaGodzilla ambushed it and severely injurd the two, but that most being PS3 Godzilla 2014. However, PS3 Godzilla 1989 helped him to defeat LegendaryMechaGodzilla, after roaring PS3 Godzilla 1989's victory roar, Legendary MechaGodzilla suddenly went insane, and the battle continued to the seas, PS3 Godzilla 1989, injured, returned to the sea for resting and regeneration, Legendary MechaGodzilla soon was repaired at the M.O.N.A.R.C.H base, to make sure he wouldn't cause anymore chaos.
Powers and Abilities:
- Can fire out electrical surge breath, at its highest limits, could damage a Kaiju severely
- Self-Regeneration (From Gojiran DNA)
- Hands could form into multiple weapon tools, such as a drill, a buzzsaw, a hidden blade, a blade, electrical tazer, and other tools
- Has decent speed, his jet boost could accelerate his speed
- Is excellent in close combat
- Is decent in ranged com
- Electrical surge ray turns to red, and it becomes immensely powerful
- Quicker Self-Regeneration
- Hands could form into the same multiple weapons
- Is able to use banned weaponry from pre-production
- Speed has accelerated
- Isn't as good in close combat
- Is excellent in ranged combat