The Lizard Slayers ((リザード・スレイヤーズ Rizādo · Sureiyāzu) (a.k.a The Lizard Slayers Mark. 2) are a group of a three advanced war machines built by Cameron Winter to exterminate and hunt Jirans (such as Zilla Jr. (Lostverse)). They are used by Gallibon the Destroyer.
The original Lizard Slayers were deployed and piloted by three hunters named Hank, Dale and Bill. Their missions was to kill Zilla Junior; if had they succeeded they would got out of jail for free. However due to the three hunters incompetence and lack of experience with said mechs; the Lizard Slayers were destroyed and defeated by Zilla Jr.
Years later, Cameron Winter built three new identical Lizard Slayers that were also larger and stronger than their predecessors. Cameron Winter then put them in storage for later, as he felt that they would come in handy some day...
As Cameron Winter showed Emperor Tazarus around his lair he (Cameron Winter) unveiled the Lizard Slayers Mark. 2 to the Viledrode leader to not only gain his full allegiance but to prove that he would be a worthy ally. After giving out some info about the three mechs and the history on them; Emperor Tazarus was impressed and accepted the deal. The Viledrodes then took the Lizard Slayers with them for their use for combat that would come later. Hetzer and Garbage Monster were also impressed with the Lizard Slayers and couldn't wait to utilize them.
Assault On Indonesia
Assult On Malaysia
Lizard Slayer I
- Missiles: Lizard Slayer I is armed with seventeen heat-seeking missiles of average strength within shoulder-mounted pods.
- Machine Guns: Located on each hand and another one in its chest, the Lizard Slayer I is equipped with three Gatling Guns capable of firing out hundreds of rounds per minutes.
- Concussion Cannons: Mounted in the arms with the machine guns, the Lizard Slayer I is armed with concussion cannons that can deal heavy damage to whatever they hit.
- Tasers: In case something gets too close, the Lizard Slayer I can fire short-range blasts of electricity from its chest.
Lizard Slayer II
- Missiles: The Lizard Slayer II is equipped with dozens of missiles that can also double as torpedoes when underwater. Cameron Winter stated the missiles are powerful enough to sink a fleet of battleships.
- The second of the Lizard Slayer can travel in the water a maximum speed of 40 knots.
Lizard Slayer III
- Missiles: The Lizard Slayer III is armed with dozens of missiles of average strength.
- Cannon: The Lizard Slayer III is also equipped with a large cannon that can do a lot of damage to whatever it hits.
- Lasers: The Lizard Slayer III has a variety of lasers.
- They currently have no theme.
- It's unknown whose piloting them at the moment.