Maguma (マグマ, Maguma) is a giant walrus kaiju and an RP character used by Lord Vehk.
Maguma is pretty random and bestial, but seems to be a pretty nice guy for the most part, though if enraged he'll go ballistic and primal.
Maguma first appeared when it was awakened by missile fire at the North Pole during the "Gorath" situation. Maguma attacked the base and it went home to its valley. A VTOL aircraft was sent to kill Maguma, and it buried it under a pile of rocks. Maguma broke out of the rocks and attacked again. The aircraft attacked Maguma with energy beams, seemingly killing him.
Debut: Maguma vs. Electronic Manda
Maguma reappeared several years later when he appeared when he rose out from the sea and began to attack a random city because Electronic Manda was there. Electronic Manda and Maguma then fought each other to a brief but humorous duel, with Electronic Manda flipping against some buildings and Maguma constantly tripping over cars, as both of them were slow moving. The fight ended in a stalemate, with both monsters later retreating.
Maguma reappeared along with his ally Reggae Ebirah to combat Alien Ido and DESTOROYAH!!!. Maguma mainly fought off Alien Ido, firing his heat beams and ice beams at him, though he often missed. Maguma was defeated when Alien Ido, before returning back to normal size punched him super hard and sent both Maguma and Reggae Ebirah both at Country Anguirus, defeating all three of them.
- Strength: Maguma is strong enough to plow through buildings with ease and is a hard hitter.
- Sharp Fangs: Maguma has very sharp fangs that he can use to strike against his opponents, using them similar to like daggers.
- Ice Beam: Maguma can fire out an ice beam from his mouth.
- Heat Beam: Maguma can also fire out a heat beam from his mouth as well.
- Maguma was originally used by Gallibon the Destroyer.