In 1999, scientists made an amazing discovery, they found a near-complete Majungasaurus fossil! The fossil, once dug out, was taken back to the United States for study. However, at the same lab, a chemical accident occurred. The chemicals, mixed together, revived the dinosaur as semi undead, also mutating him and giving him acid breath. The beast rampaged, snapping down airplanes and breaking ships in half, before finally being driven off to the sea. Over time, Majun has grown more powerful, and still threatens humanity.
Majun seems to be always hungry, attacking cities and other kaiju in the search for food. Eating is his primary goal, and he only focuses on that.
- Acid breath
- Dark Acid Orb (Acid breath concentrated into a large sphere, then launched at opponent)
- Can gain energy from chemicals
- Melee weapons (Claws, teeth, limb spikes, etc)
- Powerful headbutt
- Semi-Aquatic, can breathe underwater and swim
- Able to survive without some organs (Semi-Undead)
- Majun was the first kaiju to appear in Kaiju vs Humanity.
- Majun's concept was originally a dragon DrGodzilla120 was drawing for his other series. However, as he sketched it, it morphed into a dinosaur, becoming Majun.