Mecha-Titanosaurus is a mechanical clone of Titanosaurus and a role-play character used by X Jay's Wing X.
Mecha-Titanosaurus is cold and calculating, using its literal computer brain to make strategies. When in battle, Mecha-Titanosaurus is ruthless and determined, but will often still retreat and leave its allies behind if it knows they can't win the battle. Furthermore, when disguised as Titanosaurus, it will be able to do a good impersonation, until its skin is peeled off and the metal underneath is revealed.
Mecha-Titanosaurus' first appearance in RP was when it was sent, along with King Ghidorah 2007 and MechaGodzilla 2007, to help Megalon 2007 and Gigan 2007 conquer the city of Chongqing, China. However, they were too late, as Gomora and Baragon 2007 had killed both Megalon and Gigan by the time they arrived. Still in his Titanosaurus disguise, Mecha-Titanosaurus fought with Gomora until it was revealed that it was a robot. Then, it put up a good fight against Gomora and Gipsy Danger, but once MechaGodzilla 2007 was destroyed it decided to retreat, leaving King Ghidorah behind.
- Mecha-Titanosaurus has tremendous physical strength.
- Mecha-Titanosaurus can fire a sonic beam from its mouth.
- Mecha-Titanosaurus can create hurricane winds with its tail.
- Mecha-Titanosaurus can fire missiles from its fingers, knees, and toes.
- Mecha-Titanosaurus can shoot a large electric beam from its chest.
- Mecha-Titanosaurus has rocket boosters on its feet that allows it to fly at Mach 3.
- Mecha-Titanosaurus is able to fire rainbow-colored eye beams at opponents.
- Head being ripped off
- Mecha-Titanosaurus actually being a mecha was decided on only a few seconds before its actual reveal.