Muchi is a very unintelligent monster who doesn't think before acting and has a low attention span. He seems to be fond of shooting at things with his energy bolts.
Debut and Death: The Revenge of Tsutabara Pt. 2
As Yamalgon and Umigaron cornered Earth Warrior Zeros and Kamen Rider Agito, Tsutabara summoned his final monster, Muchi to take care of Sailor Fighter. Muchi arrived at Sapporo quickly and joined up with Umigaron and Yamalgon in their attack. Muchi fought against Sailor Fighter and shot at her repeatedly with his energy bolts.
Sailor Fighter fought back by firing her laser beam from her ribbon and her arm cannon however, causing a shootout between Sailor Fighter and Muchi. Sailor Fighter was then joined up by Kamen Rider Agito and Earth Earrior Zeros though and as Sailor Fighter pulled out her Sailor Dynamite, the three heroes leaped at Muchi. Muchi attempted to swat them away, but Muchi was then bombarded by Kamen Rider Agito's full force of his flaming Rider Kick, Earth Warrior Zero's Iron Plasma Kick and Sailor Fighter's Sailor Dynamite, instantly killing him. Muchi then fell over and exploded in a massive explosion. Muchi was the third and last of Tsutabara's Sapporo kaiju pawns to die.
Debut and Death: Let's Make Wangmagwi Stronger!
Another Muchi later appeared named Muchi II and fought off Wangmagwi near Denver, Colorado. Muchi II whipped his antennae tendrils against Wangmagwi and dodged his flame liquid, continuing to whip him some more. Muchi II then got bored of lashing Wangmagwi and then turned and headed into Denver, prepared to attack the city. However before he could even step foot into the city, Gekkoku 1 appeared and fired it's Somnium Missiles against him, killing Muchi II.
- Energy Bolts: Muchi can shoot out two lightning-beams from his antennae. They can do a fair amount of damage.
- Antennae Whips: Muchi II could used his long antennaes as whips to lash against his foes.
- Energy Bolts: While never shown, it is possible that Muchi II could have fired energy bolts from his antennaes just like the first one could.
- Muchi was the fifth and last monster Tsutabara summoned.
- Interestingly enough, he was the first monster to appear and perish in Sailor Fight! New WEB (2014).
- He was the only monster that Tsutabara owned that did not originate from the original Sailor Fight! series.
- It's not exactly known what Muchi is based off of; but is likely he was based off of some kind of plankton.
- It's unknown what relationship Muchi II has with the first one. He could possibly been a revived form, a relative of the first one or possibly another member of possible species.
- Muchi II is the first monster to be taken out by a Gekkoku Unit.