Nightmare Scorpion is a giant genetically-engineered scorpion kaiju and a RP character used by Gallibon the Destroyer.
Nightmare Scorpion is a disturbing, sick and psychotic individual. He likes to make dark jokes and has a very sadistic sense of humor. He is good friends with Ts-eh-Go, also partially serving as the role as his translator, as he can understand what he (Ts-eh-Go) is saying.
Nightmare Scorpion and Ts-eh-Go were both created by United States army to combat mutant threats, but later both went rogue. Unlike Ts-eh-Go, Nightmare Scorpion was meant for more darker purposes and originally came from a dream. Eventually the Tachyons got a hold of them and used them as pawns for their newest invasion plans.
Ts-eh-Go and Nightmare Scorpion were sent in by the Tachyons to attack both Neo Titanosaurus and LV! Zilla Jr. Nightmare Scorpion mainly fought Neo Titanosaurus. He stayed around to fight a little longer than Ts-e-Go but eventually retreated after getting torched by Neo Gigan.
He and Ts-eh-Go were both sent in to destroy Shanghai together but they both easily defeated by Coyote Tango. After the Tachyon threat was eliminated in Shanghai, he was freed from the Tachyon mind control and burrowed away.
His current whereabouts (as well as Ts-eh-Go's) remain unknown at the time.
- Nightmare Scorpion can stab his deadly stinger into a foe and inject them with a deadly dose of poison that will eventually lead to death. However, Nightmare Scorpion's stinger is unable to pierce through LV! Zilla Junior's reptilian hide.
- Nightmare Scorpion has two gigantic claws which he can use in combat to crush bones and hold enemies.
- Nightmare Scorpion has burrowing capabilities as secondary from of locomotion.
- Nightmare Scorpion has Oneirokinesis; meaning he has the ability to screw around with other people's dreams.
Likes and Dislikes
- Heavy Metal music
- Scaring people
- Dark humor
- Screwing around with people's dreams
- People who aren't easily frightened
- Him, El Gusano Gigante and Ts-eh-Go are the only Tachyon pawns who were not aliens.
- Oddly enough, Nightmare Scropion is capable of making human-like yells when threatened or injured.