Rosa Biollante is a genetically-modified rose kaiju hybrid created and used by ShodaiMeesmothLarva.
Rosa Biollante's name likely comes from the prefix rozu, referring to rose (rosa in Tagalog), bio (ビオ), referring to organic life, and the English word plant (プラント puranto).
Rosa Biollante was a giant rose with a set of jaws inside her bud and her tendrils in her first form, as well as long vines: merely a heavily-mutated and exponentially large, semi-sentient rose.
Rosa Biollante's second form had a head similar to that of a mosasaur or crocodile and a maw with knife-like teeth, even on the interior lining. In addition, six large tusks, three on each side, protruded from the fulcrum-region of her mouth.
Large numbers of vines and tendrils were a primary feature. Some vines ended in sharp, spear-like ends, while others sported small, sharp-toothed mouths. Also, she had four stubby, root-like legs that she uses to move, as well as what appeared to be meaty flesh underneath the tangled mess of vines and plant tissue.
Rosa Biollante is a Godzilla, rose, and human tribrid, but her origins never explained.
Rosa Biollante first appeared in Taal Lake, taking up residence in the lake.
Battle in Taal Lake: Rosa Biollante vs. FoxMask
Rosa Biollante fought FoxMask at Taal Lake in her first form, but was not able to beat him due to her first form still being weak. she retreats after almost getting killed by FoxMask, and reappears again in the countryside of Japan.
Terror in Japanese Countryside: Saibogura
After the battle with FoxMask, and healing up from it. she got word of a monster by the name of Saibogura preparing to attack Tokyo, She appears and fights the giant alligator. Saibogura surrenders to her and retreats instead, while she returns to space as energy particles.
Rosa Biollante vs. IguanaGoji
Somewhere in a unnamed countryside area, she appears and tries to attack a small village. However IguanaGoji appears and fights her, JanineGoji also appeared but only watches the battle. she retreated as energy particles again for the third time, and was not seen again until weeks later.
CenturyBato in Osaka
She fought CenturyBato in Osaka, but later CenturyBato retreats as he's still weak on his larva form.
Reappearance in Baguio City
Later after Zanon left, she left the city along with Izilbolgia.
Revenge for DesireeGoji
Main article: Revenge for DesireeGoji
- Vines - She can constrict and grapple with an enemy with her many tendrils and mouthed vines, each of which are capable of spitting a highly corrosive sap that can blind an opponent.
- Immortality - Rosa Biollante can break apart her entire body into golden energy particles, ascend into space, and return, healing from almost anything and even changing form.
In her second form, Rosa Biollante retains all previous abilities.
- Radioactive Sap - She has the ability to spit large quantities of radioactive corrosive sap from her large mouth (the radiation is clearly visible as orange energy spores within the sap stream).
- With her weight of 220,000 tons (200,000 metric tons) in her second form, Rosa Biollante is the second-heaviest character used by ShodaiMeesmothLarva, with Female SpaceGodzilla, who weighs 720,000 metric tons, being the heaviest.
- Even excluding Female SpaceGodzilla, Rosa Biollante would still not be the heaviest monster used by Meesmoth, as Space15Goji's land form is still heavier than her which weighs 400,000 metric tons.
- Rosa Biollante shares many similarities with Female SpaceGodzilla, suggesting that she is more likely responsible for the SpaceGojiran's creation than Space15Goji. These similarities include tusks on the sides of her mouth, membranes on the inside of her mouth, rows of sharp teeth inside of her mouth, a screeching roar, and the ability to break apart into energy spores after being mortally wounded.
- Even she have Gojiran cells, most of her enemies are Gojirans.