San Francisco is the cultural, commercial, and financial center of Northern California which is located in the United States, The city and its surrounding areas are known as the San Francisco Bay Area.
It is also a location used in RPs, Over the course of several months after it was introduced, it has been destroyed, rebuilt, and destroyed again multiple times.
- April or May 2015 - 15Goji fought X-Plus ShodaiGoji, and than fought One-Eyed Baragon and 15Goji was killed.
- March 4, 2016 - Bombshock and his forces bombarded and attacked the city, Hardshell and his allies later came and chased them off.
- July 2, 2016 - ReginaGoji, DesireeGoji, and JanineGoji fought Female SpaceGodzilla.
- July, 2016 - Kunin, Rozan, IguanaGoji, and ReginaGoji appeared in the city to adopt Little Godzilla, but destroying both Golden Gate Bridge and the San Francisco-Oakland Bay Bridge in the process.
- July 19, 2016 - The first part of Revenge for DesireeGoji event happened in the city.
- December 2, 2016 - CenturyDesutoroia attacks the city, while AlenaGoji and Meesmoth tried to stop him.
- April 5, 2018 - Female SpaceGodzilla returns on causing destruction in the city, but Kyurem, CenturyBato, AlenaGoji, and SophiaGoji tries to stop the SpaceGojiran.
- April 16, 2018 - CenturyDogora grabs the Golden Gate Bridge than drops it at the city, before leaving.
- April 20, 2018 - Ookeyara attacks the city and destroys the Golden Gate Bridge, but AlenaGoji appears and later causes the giant octopus to retreat after their battle.
- April 27, 2018 - King Ghidorah III wreaks havoc in the city, but Godzilla 1974 and AlenaGoji appears and tries to stop him, but the two fell in love during the battle.
- Golden Gate Bridge
- Fort Point (located underneath of the bridge)
- Embarcadero District
- San Francisco-Oakland Bay Bridge
- San Francisco Ferry Building
- Fisherman's Wharf
- Pier 39
- Transamerica Pyramid
- Coit Tower
- San Francisco City Hall
- Alcatraz Island
- Treasure Island
- San Francisco cable car system
- Heritage Streetcars
- F Market & Wharves
- E Embarcadero
- This city has almost the exact same "issues" that New York does, as both are constantly picked for RPs and major events and are constantly rebuilt without anyone saying they are.
- The city is very known for the Golden Gate Bridge which is a suspension bridge spanning the Golden Gate, the one-mile-wide (1.6 km) strait connecting San Francisco Bay and the Pacific Ocean. Built in 1937, it is been destroyed countless times in each time San Francisco appears in RPs.