|“||Get a flashlight! I think I blew a fuse!||„|
Sevengar (セブンガー - Sebungā) is a capsule monster and a RP character used by Gallibon the Destroyer.
Sevengar hates doing a lot of things and his life, is very paranoid and sullen, and often wonders what part does he play in all of this. Almost nothing ever goes well with Sevengar; a fact that Sevengar utterly loathes. He also has a tendency to fail a lot. On the bright side, he gets along well with his pal Itazuran.
Sevengar was one of the many mechas owned by the KoZ. He was later sold to the Viledrodes as an offer for an alliance.
Assault on New Zealand
Sevengar was first deployed to go assist Garbage Monster along with Narse, Mechagiras and Crazygon. However, due to not being upgraded prior to the fight nor being a very strong mecha, he was among the first mechas to be taken down and collapse. Afterwards, he was taken in for repairs.
Assault on Malaysia
After being absent for a long while, Sevengar reappeared to once again to assists Garbage Monster in another assault, this time in Malaysia. However history repeated itself as Sevengar was one of the first to go down as he was gravely damaged by Iron Kaiser. He was taken in for repairs once again.
Ambushing the Godzillans
Sevengar and Itazuran then traveled all the way to Kunin, Rozan and TripGoji's location and proceeded to ambush Rozan, but the two robots were both beaten by Go G Zedus. Kunin then interrogated the two, asking them why they came there to ambush them and who sent them. Sevengar refused to answer at first, but became of afraid of Kunin's threats, so he spilled the beans. He then ran away with Itazuran after Kunin told them to scram.
The Summoning Of Manto
During Super Kunin's rampage on the summoning grounds, Sevengar was deployed to take down Super Kunin and fired his missiles at him, but he was quickly defeated when Super Kunin blasted his atomic beam directly at his face, taking him down. After Manto's arrival, Sevengar took off.
Powers & Weapons
- Missiles: Sevengar has cannons in his fingertips that can fire medium-strengthed missiles.
- Fire Eyes: Sevengar eyes can light on fire. This attack however, mainly inflicts damage more on himself.
- Time Limit: Sevengar can only last for 15 minutes in battle; afterwards he'll retreat back into is ball. He can only be used once every 12 hours.
- Fire Eyes: Fire Eyes ability does harm to his eyes.
- Sevengar is Gallibon the Destroyer's first Ultra kaiju.
- He forgot how the Viledrodes got a hold of him.
- He is the only KoZ mecha given to the Viledrodes left.
- He did not speak until fourth appearance.