The Tricephalon is a draconic kaiju used by Gallibon the Destroyer.
Tricephalon's personality is hard to decipher; at times he appears to be a chaotic wild beast, but appears to have more hidden depths. Though Tricephalon acts as one it refers itself as "we".
Tricephalon was the Tachyon's most loyal and powerful kaiju, and they wanted to save him for last in the fight against Earth.
The Tachyon's Last Stand
After some previous failures, the Tachyons sent in Tricephalon to attack Reykjavik along with a large fleet of Leviathans. He fought alongside the Tachyon Leader and fought against Jay, LV! Zilla Jr., The Vortaak's The Visitor, Go G SMG, Hetzer and Neo SuperMechaGodzilla.
He was defeated when LV! Zilla Jr. threw him at the Tachyon Waship, causing the warship to explode in front of him and he was then hit by an oncoming HEAK missile. He was beaten badly, but was rescued by the Vortaak who beamed him away.
- Energy Bolts: Tricephalon can fire energy laser bolts from his mouths.
- Physical Strength: Tricephalon is very powerful and is even capable of creating a shockwave when he lands down hard on the ground.
- Tricephalon was the last kaiju used by the Tachyons.
- He is similar to King Ghidorah.
- Tricephalon originates from "Godzilla Battles the Tricephalon" playset.