|“||Come 'ere, boy!||„|
— Unmensch Jagdhund to Majun while trying to retrieve a plane.
Unmensch Jagdhund is a Mark IV Jaeger, equipped with all of the cutting edge Mark V weaponry and technology, as well as some other goodies.
Unmensch Jagdhund has a rather obscure history with little known about him, except that he is a rebuilt version of Mark III Jaeger Starke Jager, and that his decals were recycled from Romeo Blue.
Likes and Dislikes
- Smashing Kaiju
- Making one-liners
- The loss of human life
- Kaiju threatening humans
- Extreme physical strength
- Five Anti Kaiju Missile launchers in chest
- Extendable blades on wrists
- 30 GAU-17 machine guns on either side of head
- 15 M136 AT4 Anti-tank launchers on either shoulder
- Special lighting elements on head, allowing the pilot to see in dark environments
- Specially modified single pilot system
- Rocket thrusters on elbows and heels, allowing flight at Mach 5
- His theme song is "War Ensemble" by Slayer